- 1 Registrant Type
- 2 Activity Selector
- 3 Profile
- 4 Review
- 5 Confirmation
Volunteer for the 2015 National Senior Games! July 3 - 16, 2015
WHAT: The 2015 National Senior Games are looking for energetic, dedicated individuals who will volunteer for the 2015 National Senior Games. Bloomington, Minneapolis & Saint Paul will host approximately 13,000 athletes 50 years of age and better who will compete in 19 different sports:
|Archery||Cycling||Race Walk 1500m||Shuffleboard||Tennis|
|Badminton||Golf||Race Walk 5000m||Softball||Track & Field|
|Bowling||Pickleball||Road Race||Table Tennis||Volleyball|
Athletes 50 and better will also have the opportunity to compete in Demonstration Sports: Disc Golf and Judo.
We suggest that all volunteers register for two shifts plus a training session over the course of The Games.
If registering as a group make sure the group leader indicates if they are also a volunteer.
First time visitors click "Volunteer Now", checking on your registration or updating it, Login.
We also require individuals 15 years of age and under to be accompanied by an adult.
BENEFITS OF VOLUNTEERING
- Build your resume and gain valuable event management skills
- Give back to your community and these hard-working inspiring athletes
- Share pride for your community with others
- Networking opportunities
- Meet new people
- Volunteer with your friends and HAVE FUN!
VOLUNTEERS WILL RECEIVE:
- 2015 National Senior Games apparel
- Volunteer hospitality will be available throughout your shifts
- **If you have dietary allergies or restrictions please plan accordingly
GOAL: 2,500 volunteers to assist with the events
WHEN: July 3 - 16, 2015
Volunteers will be utilized at all venues for the 2015 National Senior Games:
- AMF Southtown Lanes
- Lake Phalen Park
- Lexington-Diffley Athletic Fields
- Minneapolis Convention Center
- Minnesota State Fair Grounds
- Northview Athletic Fields
- St. Paul Golf Courses
- St. Thomas Academy
- University of Minnesota
- University of St. Thomas
- Valley View Playfields
- Withrow Ballroom, Hugo
--Volunteers will receive training and more information at one of the volunteer training sessions in June.
Visit our website National Senior Games Association for information about competition!
For additional questions regarding the 2015 National Senior Games, please contact the Volunteer Coordinator at, (952)-278-8513 or email seniorgames@2015goldengamesMN.org